It’s no debate Cebuanos love anything unlimited – most especially when it comes to food. There’s nothing more rewarding than spending our hard-earned money for good food. Though we’ve seen the usual buffet restaurants here and there, it’s not too often we find those that serve eat-all-you-can seafood that are crazy affordable.
Beneath the crab’s thick exoskeleton is the yummy seafood meat Filipinos have grown to love. If you’re one of them, you will surely be happy about our newest discovery. Grab a Crab, a small eatery in Guizo, Mandaue City, has a daily treat to its customers — EAT-ALL-YOU-CAN crabs for as low as ₱199 per head ONLY!
Rates & Other Information
PRICE LIST / MENU
- UNLIMITED CRABS (1 hour only):
– ₱199 per head (small-sized crabs)
– ₱399 per head (big-sized crabs)
– Add ₱25 for unlimited rice and another ₱25 for bottomless iced tea
– Unlimited for 1 hour only from the time you start eating
- UNLIMITED SHRIMPS:
– ₱399 per head (separate price from crabs)
– with unlimited rice and bottomless iced tea
- Tiger Prawns and Lobsters: ₱175 per serving
- Operating hours: 11AM to 9PM, Mondays to Sundays
- Contact numbers: 0956 648 4863 / 0938 278 7604
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Brgy. Guizo (near Oporto Lumber) in Mandaue City, Northern Cebu — 1-2 hours away from Cebu City.
Whether you’re driving your own vehicle, or riding a taxi / Grab, just search for – or use as a destination – “Oporto Coco Lumber & Gen. Mdse., A. Del Rosario Street, Mandaue City, Cebu” on Waze or Google Maps. Grab a Crab is located just right across.
If you’re commuting, you can ride any of the following PUJs. Just inform the driver to drop you off at “Oporto Coco Lumber”. Grab a Crab is on the right side if you’re going north.
– 20B – From Ayala Terminal / Parkmall / San Minguel
– 21D – From Cathedral / Plaza Independencia / SM City Cebu
– 22I – From Country Mall Banilad
– 25 / 24 – From Liloan / Consolacion