There could only be two reasons why you’ve landed on this page – either you’re running out of ideas to surprise your date for Valentines or you’re searching for one thing that could knock your date’s socks off. Either way, you’ve reached the perfect destination for we’re unveiling 8 perfect date destinations on Valentines in Cebu. Just read on because we are in for some serious romantic training.
1. MARCO POLO BLU BAR AND GRILL
People think it’s pricey forgetting that when you’re willing to spend, go all out and spend on quality on every aspect.
They say that “from twilight to moonlight at a thousand feet high,” make evening in Cebu on Valentines a special celebration with the Philippines’ superb entrees and dessert at Marco Polo Blu Bar and Grill.
• Contact Number: +63 (32) 253 1111
• Location: Cebu Veterans Drive, Nivel Hills, Apas
Cebu City, 6000, Philippines
• How to get there: They have a shuttle bus. Drop off and pick up points are indicated at: http://www.marcopoloplazacebu.com/frequently-asked-questions/cebu-travel-tips-faq-questions-at-the-marco-polo-plaza-hotel-cebu.html
2. DELICE RECIPES
It’s always great to be in a place where we get to appreciate our surroundings as much as we appreciate the taste of the cuisine on our tables and Delice Recipes is the answer.
As said; “Delice Recipes is probably one of the most (if not the most) romantic place to enjoy the great scenery and munch on delectable food while on a date.”
• Contact Number: +63 906 4258799
• Location: Upper Veteran’s Drive, Barangay Busay, Cebu City
• How to get there: Just follow the road to Tops and before you arrive at the Tops, you will see a signage at the right Delice Recipes.
3. OLD CAFE CUL DE SAC
A quaint little place nestled in an exclusive village in Banilad area is Old Cafe Cul De Sac. This is another hole-in-the-wall resto for it offers both indoor and alfresco dining.
They not only boasts on delicious home-cooked food but also offers these delectable menu at a very affordable rate ranging from P70 to P350. So if you wish to skip the rowdy places, this is the place for you to be.
• Contact Number: (032) 346-1676
• Location: Maya Street, Santo Niño Village, Banilad, Cebu City
4. HIGHLIGHTS LOUNGE
If you’re up for a panoramic view of the city while sitting on a comfortable couch, HIghlights Lounge is the best place for you.
Located at the roofdeck of the Harold’s Hotel, the place is very much accessible to everyone.
Munch on a fusion of Asian and international dishes that’s guaranteed to impress your taste buds.
• Contact Number: (032) 505 7777
• Location: Roof Deck, Harolds Hotel, Gorordo Ave Corn Rosal, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu
5. BLUE ELEPHANT
My personal favorite should be included and hey! They surely don’t disappoint.
Situated at the roof deck of Apple One Tower in Cebu Business Park in front of Ayala Center, Blue Elephant offers an indoor VIP Lounge or an Al Fresco dining for you to dine under the night sky.
They serve sumptuous Asian and exotic food perfect for those who love adventure.
• Contact numbers: 09228797955 / 5117600
• Location: 19th floor AppleOne Equicom Tower, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
6. CIRCA 1900
If you want to be reminded of the old colonial Philippines, this is where you should be.
Should you wish to imagine eating with Crisostomo Ibarra and Maria Clara, Circa 1900 will take you back through time. But not only do they have a great ambiance, they will also please your stomachs with their Asian and American dishes.
• Contact Number: (032) 239 6265
• Location: Sanjercasvil Road, Gorordo Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City
7. YOLK: COFFEE AND BREAKFAST
This goes to the graveyard shifters. To the nurses, doctors, or even call-center agents. This is the place for you. Or to any breakfast-loving couples.
The place gives off a homey ambiance with brick walls and wooden furniture, what else can go wrong? They offer a great selection of breakfast items on the menu hence, the name.
• Contact number: (032) 231-0411
• Location: Tres Borces Street, Mabolo, Cebu City
8. SOUTH ROAD PROPERTIES (SRP)
If you’re on a tight budget but wouldn’t let it hinder you from spending a romantic night, SRP could be the best place for you.
Others find it surprising how you get to find a place where you can just sit and just spend time with your loved ones in this busy city with SRP.
If you want to just relax and munch on your packed sandwiches while looking out to the horizon, drive your way down to SRP.
Trust me if I tell you that wherever you may be on Valentines as long as you get to spend it with the one/s you love, that’s definitely going to be a great Valentines date.
Share us your ideas.
☞ SUGBO.PH IS NOW ON YOUTUBE! Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.