Resorts in Cebu are getting more interesting. And we’re pretty much confident this will go viral. The fans, both the kids and the kids-at-heart, of the well-loved fictional character Hello Kitty will surely enjoy the new Sampan Garden Resort in Danao City,
Cebu’s first ever Hello Kitty-themed resort.
Officially launched on November 27, 2017, Sampan Garden Resort is located in Purok 5, Panas Tuburan Sur Danao City. It features a mini playground and a
Hello Kitty-themed cartoon-themed swimming pool.
However, Sampan Garden Resort might have encountered copyright issues for their commercial use of the popular Japanese cartoon character. Just last March 2018, the resort renovated its designs, removing all the images of Hello Kitty that made the resort very popular back then.
Note, these are NOT the pictures now; hence, tagged as “before” pictures.
Rates and other information
- Room 1: P2,300 good for 4pax, with jacuzzi
- Room 2: P2,000 good for 2pax, with jacuzzi
- Full Cottage: P500
- Table and 4 Chairs only: P150
- Day use: 9AM to 9PM
- Entrance fee: P100 per adult; P50 per kid; FREE for 3 y/o & below
- Contact details: (032) 513 6809 / 0943-618-3618 / 0905-528-0219 / Facebook Page
- Accept walk-ins? Yes
- Corkage fee: None as of the moment as there’s no restaurant yet in the resort
Sampan Garden Resort – Hello Kitty is located in Purok 5, Panas Tuburan Sur Danao City. It is only 5 minutes away from Danao City proper, and 2-3 hours away from Cebu City. Its nearest landmark is CEBECO.
If you opt to commute, you can ride a v-hire or bus going to Danao City. Drop off at Prince Warehouse Danao City. Then ride a habal-habal going to the resort.