One weekend, our team craved for another memorable getaway. Apart from chasing waterfalls or enjoying the beautiful beaches, we really wanted to try something new. Somewhere the kids can also enjoy. That was the time we thought of Hidden Valley Wave Pool Resort — the hidden gem of Pinamungajan, Cebu. How can we resist the thought that its wide swimming pool can actually produce waves? The kids got excited and so did the grown ups too.
There are three (3) different Hidden Valley Resorts or pools:
- Wave Pool Resort – wave pool, no overlooking view, with rooms nearby
- Mountain Resort – ordinary non-wave pool, overlooking mountain view, with rooms nearby
- Infinity Pool (new) – wave + raging river + infinity pool
All these three resorts or pools are in one closed or gated area.
THE WAVE POOL
THE MOUNTAIN RESORT POOL
THE INFINITY POOL / RAGING RIVER
This pool was opened just last March 2017.
SKY BIKE & ZIPLINE
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
- Zip Line and Sky Bike – opened on October 2017
- Infinity Pool and Raging River – opened on June 2017
- 45 rooms with various sizes and capacities (single, family, dormitory)
- 4 function halls for corporate meetings and seminars, conferences, and others.
- Venue that can accommodate up to 300 persons parties and celebrations like debuts, weddings, team buildings, and others.
- 24 hours security
Below are the rates as of April 2017.
• SKY BIKE & ZIPLINE: P200 per person
ENTRANCE / DAY USE PACKAGE
|PACKAGE A||PACKAGE B||PACKAGE C||PACKAGE D|
|Mountain Ordinary Pool||Wavepool Only||Mountain & Wavepool||Wavepool, Mountain & Infinity Pool|
|Mountain Resort||Pool Side Cottage||P250 per day|
|Mountain Resort||White Vine Table||P200 per day|
|Mountain Resort||Infinity/Raging River Cottage||P600 per day|
|Wave Pool Resort||Table & Chairs (4pax)||P350 per day|
|Wave Pool Resort||Umbrella Cottage||P500 per day|
|Wave Pool Resort||Native Cottage||P600 per day|
|Wave Pool Resort||Mushroom Cottage||P800 per day|
|Wave Pool Resort||White Tent (P500/table)||P1,500 per day|
|Wave Pool Resort||Big Kiosk||P2,000 per day|
– P50 per menu/volume
– P100 per case on drinks
– P250 per 1 whole lechon
|Single Rooms (w/ TV & Ref)||2 pax||P2,500 per day|
|Verge Rooms (wavepool area)||4 pax||P3,500 per day|
|Family Rooms (w/ TV & Ref)||4 pax||P3,000 per day|
|Family Rooms||6 pax||P2,450 per day|
|Dormitory Pedro||12 pax||P3,800 per day|
|Dormitory Peping||12 pax||P3,800 per day|
|Dormitory Nagkawa||16 pax||P4,000 per day|
|Dormitory Naglapus||16 pax||P4,000 per day|
|Dormitory Lourdes||16 pax||P4,900 per day|
|Dormitory Fatima||16 pax||P4,900 per day|
|Dormitory Limod||16 pax||P4,900 per day|
|Dormitory Pangi||30 pax||P8,750 per day|
– All rooms are airconditioned.
– Standard check-in: 2PM
– Standard check-out: 12NN the following day
– P400 charge per extra bed
– P300 charge per extra person
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Barangay Lamac, Municipality of Pinamungajan (this can be found on Waze/Maps). It’s 14 kilometers away from the town proper and can be reached passing through Pinamungajan-Lamac Road or the alternative route of Bunga-Lutopan road.
For commuters, take a bus in Cebu South Bus Terminal going to Landing in Lutopan. Travel time is about 1.5 to 2 hours depending on the traffic. From Lutopan, take a “habal-habal” (motorcycle) going to Hidden Valley Wave Pool. Two people could accommodate the “habal-habal” and each has to pay P60 (one-way). If you’re alone, you’ll have to pay P120 for the fare. Travel time is another 15-20 minutes for 14km.
However, it’s still best if you go there using your own private vehicle or rented van/car. Especially if you plan to go overnight or stay the whole day (after 6PM). Just use Waze or Google Maps for reliable directions. Just a heads up though, this will require the driver (and the passengers as well) a lot of patience to get there.
For inquiries and reservations, contact:
- Tel: (032) 350-0840 / (032) 350-1176
- Mobile: 0917-729-4137 / 0917-327-4166
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: link
If you have already been to Hidden Valley Wave Pool Resort, we would love to know your experience. Just hit the comment section below.