What dessert are Filipinos most known of? Without a doubt, and Google agrees, it is HALO-HALO. You can find halo-halo everywhere, almost in any city or town. But among all the types and flavors and styles of halo-halo around the Philippines, there are few that stand out. In our experience, one of which is Hans’ Halo-Halo in Brgy. Tisa, Cebu City.
Your choice is always the best!
Here comes the reason why Hans’ Halo-Halo still stands out amidst the tight competition within its vicinity — you get to choose and eat only what you like. Whether you prefer it simple and unadorned, or bursting with a dozen or more ingredients, you are definitely spoiled for choice.
Simply pick your own ingredients, mix them with Hans’ signature “creamy ice”, and indulge until the last drop.
Hans’ has two (2) halo-halo variants:
• Special – choose up to six (6) ingredients – Php 65
• Supreme – choose up to eleven (11) ingredients – Php 110
And these are the ingredients you can choose from:
- Corn Flakes
- Nata De Coco
- Leche Flan
It seems like Hans’ knows best. They have a good variety of affordable finger foods best paired to your halo-halo. And seriously, they taste really good!
You will never leave the store unfulfilled. Hans’ offers the famous siomai sa Tisa and the all-time favorite fries — you’ll get surprised the powder they’re using tastes almost similar as Potato Corner’s.
• Operating hours: 3:00 PM to 11:00PM, Mondays to Sundays
• Contact information: 0912 100 7060 / Facebook Page
• Known for: The newest halo-halo in town, Choose your own toppings / Make your own Halo-Halo
• Halo-halo Price: P65 (6 ingredients), add P45 to add 5 more ingredients
• HOW TO GET THERE?
– PUBLIC: From the Ayala PUJ Terminal, ride a 12L jeepney going to Punta (P9 fare). Inform the driver to drop you off at Shell Gas Station Tisa. Hans’ is just right across the Shell Gas Station in Tisa.
– PRIVATE: Use Google Maps or Waze to navigate, and search for “Shell Gas Station Tisa” or “Hans’ Halo Halo”. Hans’ is just right across Shell.
☞ SUGBO.PH IS NOW ON YOUTUBE! Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.