Every now and then, we all want to be gone for a while and escape from our busy city lives. However, it’s not always easy to find the perfect getaway that is not so expensive.
Casa Blanca by the Sea proves that exclusive stays do not necessarily need to be very expensive, or staycations in relatively beautiful resorts should not always carry a hefty price tag. Casa Blanca offers reasonable package rates that are definitely worth it.
|ROOM TYPE||RATE PER NIGHT||ROOM AMENITIES||INCLUSIONS|
|Extra person rates include breakfast
RATES AND OTHER INFORMATION
• Day Use (8AM – 5PM): P500 per head / P750 with plated lunch*
• Night Use (5PM – 8AM): P600 per head (you can bring your own tents)
*It’s advised to call them ahead so they can prepare the food. They have a grilling station that you can use for free.
- Contact Numbers: (032) 406 7738 / +63 917 635 8600 / +63 923 521 8194
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: link
- Accept walk-ins? Advised to reserve ahead of time
- Corkage fee? None
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Bas Coral, Olango Island, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
If you want a worry-free trip, you can avail the resort’s transfer assistance. Call them for inquiries and reservations. You can refer to the rates below.
Private banca transfers:
• P1,000 – one way, maximum of 20 persons
• P1,500 – round trip, maximum of 20 persons
BUT if you plan to save on the transportation cost, read on.
– From SM City Cebu, ride a 01K Jeep going to Parkmall.
– From the jeepney terminal at Parkmall, ride another jeepney going to Punta Engaño; fare is P15 (20-30 min travel). Drop off at Movenpick Hotel.
– From Movenpick Hotel, walk a little going to Hilton Port (use Google Maps for directions or ask around).
– Then take a 20-minute public bangka transfer to Santa Rosa Wharf, Olango Island for P15 + a terminal fee of P5.
☞ SUGBO.PH IS NOW ON YOUTUBE! Click here to subscribe to our YouTube Channel.