GOOD NEWS! Now there’s one more good reason to go to Cebu’s famous beach island destination.
If you don’t feel like the loooong hours of bus and boat rides going to Bantayan Island, now you have the option to fly with Air Juan. Surprisingly, it’s not that expensive considering you can arrive in style in just approx. 40 minutes, compared to the usual 4-5 hours of bus-boat ride.
A quick comparison on the standard bus-ferry vs flying with Air Juan:
• Travel time: 4-5 hours in total, from the North Bus Terminal
• Fare: P280 one-way (P170 Bus, P110 Ferry)
• Availability: Mondays to Sundays, almost every hour
More on budget traveling to Bantayan Island here.
FLYING WITH AIR JUAN
• Travel time: 40 minutes, from Mactan Airport
• Fare: P1,288 one-way (price may vary)
• Availability: Mondays AND Thursdays only, check schedule below
The only deal breakers here, as of the moment, are the price (which is still tolerable) and the availability (available twice a week only, no Fridays to Sundays).
Air Juan Bantayan Flight Schedules
• Mactan–Cebu International Airport – Bantayan Airport
– ETD: 10:00AM
– ETA: 10:40AM
• Bantayan Airport – Mactan–Cebu International Airport
– ETD: 11:00AM
– ETA: 11:40AM
Air Juan Bantayan Fare
As of this writing, the estimated fare is P1,288 one-way or P2,576 round trip. Please note price may vary depending on the season and/or promo.
How to book a flight?
There are three (3) ways to book:
- Online booking at www.airjuan.com
- Call +632 718-8111
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Juan Bantayan Terms & Conditions
- FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE 10kgs 10kgs 10kgs
- ADDITIONAL FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE NONE NONE Up to 23kgs
- ADDITIONAL BAGGAGE FEES P100 per kg. P100 per kg. P100 per kg over 33kgs.
- INSURANCE already included.
- REBOOKING Up to 7 days before the flight Up to 72 hours before the flight Up to 48 hours before the flight
- CANCELLATION Up to 7 days before the flight Up to 72 hours before the flight Up to 48 hours before the flight
- NAME CHANGE NOT ALLOWED NOT ALLOWED ALLOWED WITH PHP1500 FEE
- NO SHOW NON-REFUNDABLE STAND-BY ON NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT STAND-BY ON NEXT AVAILABLE FLIGHT AT NO GUARANTEE.
- Kiteboarders and Divers must declare when they will be carrying extra equipment at the time of the booking including approximate size and weight.
Where to stay in Bantayan Island?
- Kota Beach Resort – for as low as P800, room for 2, 0956-276-4410 / (032) 438-9042
- Bantayan Cottages – for as low as P400, room for 2, 0908-309-4717 / (032) 438-9358
- Search on the best deals in Agoda and AirBnB. You can find one as low as P500, room for 2.
What to do in Bantayan Island? Check out our article here.
Here are some cool photos of the Bantayan Island, Cebu.