Adventure ba hanap mo? Introducing the first resto bar adventure café in the Philippines- Adventure Café at Gaas Balamban, Cebu. Release your stress away from the city and spend your escapade to the fullest while enjoying exhilarating adventures offered just within the café. To all adventure seekers and first timers, challenge yourself and let’s see how far you can go!
THE CAFE / RESTAURANT
Adventure Cafe offers a variety of food and desserts that are affordable yet very palatable.
Adventure Cafe Menu:
Photos taken from Zomato. Photo credits to its respective owners.
EXCITING ADVENTURES THAT YOU CAN DO
Conquer your fear and fly over the sky!
The zip line is 256m long (one line); you take two lines. Fee is only P150 per person.
RAPPELLING / WALL CLIMBING
Climb high and test your strength and endurance.
FEE: P100 per person
To thy suppressing world, shout out your unexpressed feelings.
FEE: P25 per plate
A quick getaway from the hustles and bustles of the city.
CAVING – P250 per person (minimum of 5 people per group)
WATERFALLS (Trail to Gaas Falls) – P650 per person (minimum of 5 people per group)
• Zip Line – P150 per person
• Climb/Rappel – P100 per person
• Caving – P250 per person (minimum of 5 people per group)
• Waterfalls – P650 per person (minimum of 5 people per group)
• Operating hours: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, daily
• Contact details: 0999 681 2339 / Facebook page
• Exact location: Brgy. Gaas, Balamban, Cebu (30-45 min drive from JY square or Marco Polo via the scenic Transcentral highway)
• How to get there: (PUBLIC) Take a V-hire from the Ayala Center Terminal going to Balamban via Transcentral highway route (P120 per person one-way). (PRIVATE) Parking space available, can be searched via Waze or Google Maps.