No summer plans yet? Or do you just want to take a break from all the hustles and bustles of the city? Relax and enjoy the summer heat as you feel the burns and tans on your skin with the ever relaxing sea breeze. Treat yourself, your friends and family and escape reality for awhile to a 3-hour away fantasy that will surely give you the #BestSummerEver!
Located at Matutinao, Badian (near the infamous Kawasan Falls), Maonanik Beach Resort and Tours has set a new face for a summer getaway that you shouldn’t miss!
Maonanik has three (3) big rooms:
- OPTION 1
- P10,000 per night for 2 rooms
- Good for 12 pax
- Maximum of 15 (200/excess head/night)
- One room with CR
- OPTION 2
- P12,000 per night for 3 rooms
- Good for 25 pax
- Maximum of 30 (200/excess head/night)
- All Airconditioned
- Two rooms with CR
- DAY USE
- P250/head (entrance fee only)
- As long as there’s no reservations at all
- From 9AM to 6PM
- No Rooms, Kitchen Use is not allowed
- Weekdays only
Maonanik Beach Resort and Tours is always ready to give you the highlight and the main event to look forward on your fun-filled summer get-away. What more do you get?
- EXCLUSIVE stay in the resort
- FREE use of swimming pool, beach and raft
- FREE use of kitchen where you can cook or have it cooked by our caretaker
- FREE use of utensils with FREE dishwashing c/o our caretakers
- NO corkage fee, you can bring your own cooked/uncooked food
Check out our photos of Team Sugbu during our overnight stay at Maonanik:
We really had a great time! Another memorable summer event I will always remember. It shows in the pictures, right?
ALSO AVAILABLE SEPARATELY:
- Canyoneering packages – PHP 1,500/head (for 5 persons & above) / PHP 2,000/head (for 4 persons & below), inclusive of gears and tour guide
- Kayak – PHP 100 per hour
- Paddle Board – PHP 100 per hour
- Karaoke – PHP 1,200 per night
Plus a bonus of the caretakers’ hospitality that will definitely give you more positive vibes during your stay.
- Distance: ~100 km going Southwest
- Travel time: ~3 hours
- How to get there: Take a bus bound for Badian in South Bus Terminal. Get help from the caretaker (once booked, you will get her contact details), and text her the bus details and give an update from time to time, most especially when you reach to Badian proper. (The caretaker will just hail the bus.)
For convenience, Maonanik also offers van transfers from Cebu City directly to the resort and vice versa.
- Van 1 – PHP 7,000 – Good for 13 or 14 people, includes gas and driver
- Van 2 – PHP 6,000 – Good for 6 or 7 people, includes gas and driver
For inquiries, visit their official Facebook page or call 09776128324 / 09192398884 / (032) 414-0386 look for “JOAN”.